It’s no secret that I love romance, but I also love my romances to be steamy🔥 . There’s a lot of different terminology for stating how you like your romance books – sweet, sexy, open door, closed door. Whether you prefer a closed door romance (the sex scenes happen behind closed doors) or an open door romance (the sex scenes happen on the page), there are so many great romances out there! I’ve read and enjoyed both, but gravitate towards those that have a fair amount of steam.
I’ve listed a few of my favorite must read steamy romances!
Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Super sweet cover with a very sexy romance!
- Best friends little sister trope
- Georgie and Travis have so much chemistry and literally steam up the pages
Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren
- A couple who got married in Vegas while they were drunk, divorced and now can’t keep their hands off of each other – what’s not to love about that premise
- Finn and Harlow smoke up the pages of this book
- Entire series is steamy with a lot of heart
The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- New age college romance
- Hockey romance where the hockey star is failing his ethics class
- They make a deal – Hannah will tutor Garrett and Garrett will help Hannah score the hot football quarterback. Lots of sexy shenanigans ensue!
Hooking Up by Helena Hunting
- When Amalie finds her husband cheating on her on her wedding day she decides to take her honeymoon alone.
- Amalie ends up on the island with Lexington – her soon to be ex-husband’s cousin
- Lexington and Amalie engage in a fling that is scorching hot! But can they leave it at that?
The Roommate by Rosie Danan
- A romance centered around two roommates and one of them happens to be a pleasure professional
- Forced proximity with lots of heat
- Perfect amounts of sweet and sexy romance
Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Chloe Brown is chronically ill with fibromyalgia is ready to start living her life a bit dangerously
- Literally an item on her list: Have meaningless but thoroughly enjoyable sex.
- Enter Red – the superintendent of the building she is renting – and sexy sparks fly!
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Stella hires an escort, Michael to help her with her dating life
- Sweet, sensual and sexy relationship between Michael and Stella
- Lots of heat, but also a very sweet romance that tugged on my heartstrings.
Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
- Dangerous sexy Irishman who falls in love with one of the first few female physicians.
- Great banter between Ethan and Garret
- Ethan will have you swooning – he’s so sweet & sexy!
Man Cuffed by Tanya Eby/Sarina Bowen
- Equal parts humor and sexiness
- Meg meets Mac at a club and thinks he’s the “entertainment” aka male stripper, but he’s actually a cop. They unknowingly become next door neighbors
- Lots of sexual tension oozing off the pages of Man Cuffed
Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacLean
- So. Much. Angst
- Devil (yes, that’s his name) and Felicity are both outcasts who can relate to one another
- Super sweet, sexy and angsty – gave me all the feels